This is the only shiatsu foot massager applied with kneading rolling to relief tension and fatigue with traditional shiatsu and reflexology therapy. Massager Wonder 8000A shiatsu foot massager is ergonomically designed with foot shape and nerve points to activate joints and maximize relaxation on your foot. the kneading and rolling nodes are set just right to the point that can efficiently improve blood circulation, ease painful and tired feet as well as legs. This kneading rolling shiatsu foot massager is designed to bring you reflexology and deliver acupressure shiatsu massage to soothe your tired, aching feet and relieve tightness and pain. this kneading and rolling shiatsu massager is specially designed according to the sensitive points of the lumbar region, calf region and the sole of foot, as well as the reflecting characters of the complicated nerve system. it includes comfortable clipping board and rolling devices to deliver an effective healthy massage for dual-foot, single foot, and sole regions. with the high-raised rolling balls, four automatic massage programs, the elastic step width of kneading discs and three adjustable speeds, it brings the most powerful soothing shiatsu massage on the bottoms of your feet and relieves tightness on your ankles. it fits most sizes of feet. it is lightweight and portable with a built-in carry handle for easy transport. the touch-panel massage program control on the case is a plus.
Deluxe Massage Wonder 8000A Shitasu Reflexology Rolling Foot Massager
- Relieve stress and relax your feet muscles.
- Three different speeds (High, Medium, and Low). 15 minute massage intervals
- Auto shut off after 5 minutes of idle.
- Intelligent Massaging Robot Arms
- Three dimensional professional massage simulation
- Reflex Roller SHIATSU Massager for Foot-Back-Body W/warranty , ...
- Foot Baths - heated foot bath
- Due North Foot Rubz Foot Hand and Back Massage Ball
- Conair Fb52 Hydrotherapy Massaging Foot Spa
- The Sharper Image MSG-F110 Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager, ...
Last Update: 23 hours ago